Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You will have no other choice and [sic] listen to my and other Authority.
Do you know what the fine is to threaten an officer of the law? [ß Getting sucked off in the Police Bath-House?]
How about threaten [sic] a government employee? [ß Ditto… only in the Out-House?]

So you seem to think I have spelling errors?
You must be a very sick individual to believe that.
Wait until you see your mistakes in court!

Still do not know who I am do you? [ß Wrong, Tom WHATLEY N1FM/n1sob, you Bad COP you!]


“Bill Bubba” a.k.a. Tom WHATLEY’s last threatening e-mail [unanswered] to me Re: KANUK [sic] 21 Oct ‘04



[I] feel compelled to comment on your correspondence depicting the 3945 group as imbecilic silly-asses…. Like this great country that both you and I have the privilege of being citizens of [sic], 3945 truly represents a cross section of the broad spectrum society that makes not only this country great but unique as well. The group on 3945 exhibits every quality, emotion and behavior to include bad that is essential to maintaining the balance that is the foundation of the principals [sic] of freedom to include the personal freedom of opinion guaranteed us as all as [sic] citizens. Even though some may push the envelope with regard to your (and at times my) sensitivities a blanket statement referring to us all as juvenile delinquents and silly asses clearly demonstrates your lack of understanding and biased perspective for the group as a whole…. In keeping with the season at hand my message to you is good health, happiness and my prayers that you might gain in the insight and enlightenment that all though we are ALL very much alike we are all individuals as well [sic]. I beg you bare [sic] that in mind when you decide to brand an entire group of your (like it or not) fellow amateurs as you have.


Tom WHATLEY ‘The Functionally Illiterate HAM’ N1FM/n1sob to Riley in “3945 GUEST BOOK” 28 Nov ‘04



You were very cordial on the radio last night and were still being jammed. I must tell you that I sent an e-mail to N1FM [ß Who maliciously jammed me.] stating that very thing and I mentioned that jamming you when you were attempting to be decent was not helping matters any.


Mark K8MHZ [no friend of mine] to me in “Intruders Into the Amateur Bands” 2 Jul ‘06

No comments:

Post a Comment