Tuesday, June 1, 2010

After the dust settled down, I talked to parties on both sides. In case anyone who is outside looking in, take a cold hard look through the glass and see if you can see some retaliatory conduct from the past from some people that are sitting back. Hmm; sound familiar. You know who you are! Get a grip and move on. Oh by the way.. Can't we just all get along.


Tom ‘Peace-Maker’ [yea, right!] N1FM/n1sob in “FCC Chastises Feuding 75-Meter Occupants” on eHam.net 12 Dec ‘01





Tom's only wish now, is to seek "revenge", and not "justice" through your agency as a result of the "beatings" I have thrown him…. Tom has been obsessed with me for quite some time now…. I harbor no ill feelings for Tom as he is a product of his training (brainwashing), present day society and it's commonly held "misconceptions", despite Tom's (n1fm) on the air statement: "I hope they yank your ticket and pyro-tech your house".


Tim KE4GDX e-mail to Riley Cc Tom N1FM 5 May ‘04



What’s wrong CAT got your toungue [ß sic]?


“Bill Bubba” a.k.a. Tom WHATLEY to me Subject: The Life of Riley from hamradioguyzdh@hotmail.com 10 Oct ‘04



Bubba:
I don’t reply to uneducated Americans who can’t spell their own language….
Go suck Riley off instead of wasting time here.
Seventy turds.
Carlos


My reply to Bill Bubba a.k.a. Tom WHATLEY Re: The Life of Riley e-mail 10 Oct ‘04

No comments:

Post a Comment