Thursday, June 17, 2010

looks like a nerve has been struck
the advice guys like you keep giving me and karol is ignore your detractors
funny how that advice pinches when it is placed on YOUR foot
have a nice day



Mark KB9RQZ elegantly putting Tom WHATLEY N1FM/n1sob in his place on K3VR TOPIX 31 Dec ‘07



· FM,
Didn't I hear you on 275 this morning discussing the Phone calls I get? You sure seem to know quite a bit about them. Hmmm


Gordon N6WK addressing Tom WHATLEY N1FM/n1sob in “Harassing Phone Calls” on QRZ.com 5 Jan ‘08



· I wonder Bob,
Are you in agreement that I should Post the MP3 of FM and VR laughing about giving me the Phone calls?
You think it's Funny. I think it is illegal and Stalking.
I wonder what you would think if they were doing it to you and Your family.
QRZ needs to ban BOTH of them for their Actions.
I HAVE notified Riley ! This is not a joke any longer.
One of them even made reference to my grand Children as if some sort of threat in a Post on another thread.
That really Upset Me !!
Not funny any more BOB.
Watch and see what develops... you might want to distance yourself, but then again, it might be too late !!



Gordon N6WK addressing Bob NA4BH, one of K3VR & N1FM’s toadies, in “Harassing Phone Calls” on QRZ.com 5 Jan ‘08

No comments:

Post a Comment