Sunday, March 29, 2009

I wonder Bob,
Are you in agreement that
I should Post the MP3 of FM and VR laughing about giving me the Phone calls?
You think it's Funny.
I think it is illegal and Stalking.
I wonder what you would think if they were doing it to you and Your family.
QRZ needs to ban BOTH of them for their Actions.
I HAVE notified Riley ! This is not a joke any longer.
One of them even made reference to my grand Children as if some sort of threat in a Post on another thread.
That really Upset Me !!
Not funny any more BOB.
Watch and see what develops... you might want to distance yourself, but then again, it might be too late !!


Gordon N6WK addressing Bob NA4BH, one of K3VR & N1FM’s toadies, in “Harassing Phone Calls” on QRZ.com 5 Jan ‘08

· Ah Yes, But Phreaking is VERY Illegal. I would HATE for anyone to get into trouble....
You know, and jeopardize their Amateur License because of it!
After all, there are FCC rules that can have your License taken away for various acts. I am sure phreaking is one of them.
Also, hosting web sites that post Lies about other licensed Amateur radio ops. Yes, many serious offenses in the FCC rules can result in your license being Revoked.
Problem is, The wheels of Government move slowly….
This stuff sounds Kinda like the crap the "Secret Squirrel" pulled.
Oh .. Wait, I think he still is around !

Gordon N6WK in “Harassing Phone Calls” on QRZ.com 8 Jan ‘08

No comments:

Post a Comment